www.zimsinsa.com a subsidiary of BlesPat Investments
Call/ WhatsApp: +27 (0) 763 595 1117
Call / WhatsApp: + 27 (0)76 359 51117
ADVERTISING TERMS & CONDITION:
- www.zimsinsa.com has no liability and Advertiser indemnifies www.zimsinsa.com in relation to any failure of telecommunications services or systems which affect the receipt by Publisher of an advertisement or the publication of an advert.
- All advertisement copy shall be legal, decent, honest and truthful; shall comply with the South African Code of Advertising and other Codes under the general supervision of the Advertising Standards Authority; and shall comply with the requirements of current legislation.
- www.zimsinsa.com has an unconditional right at its sole discretion to refuse to accept any material for publication or distribution without giving any reason.
- Standard and Rich Media creative must be received no later than 5 working days prior to the advert start date. If creative is received after the relevant date and results in an advert are the publication of the advertisement will be considered to have commenced as of the date on the insertion order.
- It is the advertiser’s responsibility to arrange and manage re-directs with third party adservers and provide such third parties with the creative and lead time requirements. www.zimsinsa.com will not compensate clients for adverts which are affected or delayed in any way by third party, adsend/or redirect problems.
- In the event of any error or omission in the insertion of an advertisement or part of an advertisement (not being a matter covered in this contract) the website will either re-insert the advertisement or relevant part of the advertisement as the case may be or make a reasonable adjustment to the cost. No re-insertion, refund or adjustment will be made where the error, misprint or omission does not materially detract from the advertisement or was not made by www.zimsinsa.com. In no circumstances shall the total liability of the website for any error, misprint or omission exceed (a) the amount of a full refund or any price paid to the website for the advertisement in connection with which liability arose or (b) the cost of a further or corrective however caused) of publication or distribution of any newspaper or edition in which any advertisement is scheduled to appear. Advertisement of a type and standard reasonably comparable to that in connection with which liability arose.
- www.zimsinsa.com reserves the right to: (a) cancel an order at any time by giving reasonable notice before the next insertion, but in that event the advertiser/advertising agency shall not be liable for payment of the difference (if any) between the rates for the series specified in the order and the usual price for the series of insertions which has appeared when the order is stopped; (b) make any alteration it considers necessary or desirable in an advertisement and to require artwork or copy to be amended to meet its approval.
- The copyright for all purposes in all artwork, copy and other material that the website or their employees have contributed to or reworked shall be in vest in www.zimsinsa, a subsidiary of Â BlesPat Investments.
- The website reserves to investigate any complaints against advertisers and if any unfair practices are proven then the adverts will be pulled without a refund. Advertisers will be notified of the investigation and we reserve the right to make our findings public.
- The placing of an order for the insertion of an advertisement shall amount to an acceptance of the above conditions and any conditions stipulated on an agency’s order form or elsewhere by an agency or an advertiser shall be void insofar as they are in conflict with them.
- The customer will indemnify website and its employees and agents against all claims, actions, damages, demands, cost and expenses that may arise from the publication of an advert place by the customer.
- Once booked, the Advertiser/Advertising Agent cannot cancel or stop the booking, if they so do they still remain liable for the full cost of advert booking period. All adverts cancelled at the advertiser’s request after the campaign has commenced will not be entitled to a refund of any unused portion of the campaign.
- Refund Policy All sales are final and there will be absolutely NO REFUNDS.
- These terms and conditions form part of the insertion order and are binding on Publisher and Advertiser once the insertion order is signed.
Copyright ©2014 www.zimsinsa.com
Material may be published or reproduced in any form with appropriate credit to this website.